- Bass Fishing Tournament -
George T. Bagby State Park
- Annual Firecracker Festival - July 4th
- George T. Bagby State Park will be hosting an Astronomy Night on July 21 and 22. Come out and enjoy looking at the stars over the lake and a campfire with smores after. All ages are welcome to come and learn about our summer night sky. Bloise Hill, an astronomy teacher from Fayetteville, GA, will be on hand to teach participants about stars, constellations and planets. Mr. Hill will be setting up a telescope for the evening but participants are encouraged to bring binoculars as well. The Astronomy night will take place at the Marina at 8:45pm. There will be a $1 charge per person in addition to the $3 parking fee per vehicle.
- Special Event: Snakes of Georgia and Birds of Prey.
If you would like to learn about raptors and snakes of Georgia please plan to attend the upcoming event at Bagby State Park on August 11. The program will contain a program on venomous and non-venomous snakes presented by Jason Carter of the Department of Natural Resources at 9 a.m. and the "Birds of Prey" program presented by Cheehaw Park at 10 a.m. There is no charge for these programs however; a $3.00 park pass is required for all vehicles.
- Fun Fest - George T. Bagby State Park
- Fort Gaines Business Association Christmas Parade, 2nd Saturday of December
- Fall Tour of Homes